Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Funny Valentine

Goodness gracious, I love my valentine Sunshine. I have always wanted to be a mom and finally got the opportunity later in life and I just love it.....most of the time. As a mom, you never get the day off, call in sick, take a mental break or take a vacation. Even when you are away you think about them every second, every minute. It seems we are always working on something, some phase, some disciplinary issues or some trauma issues. It gets hard at times, very hard.

Yet, looking at that sweet face. Having those arms around me or having her pick out a "special" valentine's gift for me......just melts.my.heart. So I do it again and again and again. Sometimes a lot better than others and sometimes, well, just a complete failure.

I love you Sunshine. You are my special Valentine and I am so glad that you are in my life. Forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment