Friday, February 22, 2013

My Little Dancer




Awwww, the love of a mother. I just sat and watched, could not utter a word, my daughter dance to about a third of a CD. She is there in her PJs with a tutu on. So cute. She passed out pretend popcorn, was the MC, the dancer, the director and some of the audience. Pretty talented huh? She was very strict on ANY comments from the audience and I was told repeatedly that I would be kick out if I kept it up. Whew! I do believe we have a prima-donna on our hands.

I just sat that with that "mom" look on my face. You know the one...adoringly, watching.every.single.detail. Caught up in, where we have been, how far we have come, and how far we will go. Caught up in her beauty, her energy, her excitement, her intensity, her creativity and her very essence.

It was thrilling to watch, there on her princess bed, in her sweet bedroom and in her sweet life.

No comments:

Post a Comment