Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Private vs Public

I know huh? I just got to say that we are zoned to a great school district but come on. Goodness, Sandy Hook, Columbine and all the other horror stories. I also want my baby girl to be brought up in the word but at the same time you know the kids that were and look what happened to them. Got to be a balance here right?

Some of my friends say, school should not be where they hear or see God's word, it should be at home. Yes, I agree but, go look at my profile, I struggle with this every day. And wouldn't it be best to have it at home, at school and church. Or is that too much?

Others say, you need to give them great examples at home, school and church until they are the salt of the earth and can stand on their own (well on God's word).

So, now that I have decided not to retain her, I need to decide on Public or Private. Any thoughts, ideas out there?


No comments:

Post a Comment